Friday, March 23, 2012

10 Day You Challenge {Day Nine: Nine Loves}

Pin It
Nine Loves

1. Andrew Blake...he's the love of my life...enough said.


2. My amazing family...I'd be lost without them.


3. My beautiful friends....couldn't be more blessed...seriously.


4. Bella and Zoë...my other loves of my life.


5. Photography...one of my creative outlets. It's very calming and relaxing for me.

a photo I took last year after one of the many crazy storms

6. Yoga...exercise and relaxation at the same time for me
{source}

7. Blogging...it has become like journaling. Very therapeutic.  

8. Reading a good book...just bought Pandemonium on my Ipad...looking forward to starting it today.


9. Fashion...there's just something about putting together a great outfit.


Well there you have it...my nine loves! What do YOU love? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment