Wednesday, March 21, 2012

10 Day You Challenge {Day Seven: Seven Wants}

Pin It
Today is day seven of the 10 Day You Challenge: Seven Wants. Here goes nothing... :)

1. Have enough money to pay off all my bills and debt.

2. Be an amazing wife.

3. Be the best mother I can be.

4. Be a homeowner {Andrew owns his condo, so once we're married...I guess technically I will be...but I can't wait to buy a house!)

5. Have a personal trainer {that would be AWESOME!}

6. Have a maid thoroughly clean the condo once a month {I love organizing and cleaning to an extent...but I hate having to do the maintenance...ya know...the whole dusting, wiping down everything, cleaning all the nooks and crannies...that whole deal}

7. Get the opportunity to travel more {I guess this goes back to question 1}

Well there you have it folks...my seven wants! What are YOUR seven wants? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment