Monday, March 26, 2012

Miscellany Monday {Linky Party}

Pin It
I'm joining in again on Miscellany Monday from {lowercase letters}.

Here are my random Monday thoughts {last Monday of March...can you believe it??}

1. In my old vehicle I knew how far I could push the limit with the gas gauge being on "E"...well let's just say I mis-judged my new vehicle's limits. I ran out of gas this morning {such an idiot move Cathryn.}

2. But luckily I'm blessed with an amazing friend named Louise, who rescued me {I love you Lou!}

3. I'm normally not a dessert person but for some reason I've been craving Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream alllllll the time lately.

4. I haven't seen The Hunger Games yet because I was sick..and I'm stressing out about it. Luckily my best friend is awesome and is going to go with me again this week.

5. Andrew got back from Miami tonight. All I want to do is cuddle with him and the pups so I'm going to get off the computer.

That's all folks. Happy Monday night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment