Monday, March 19, 2012

Miscellany Monday {Linky Party}

Pin It
I'm joining in on Miscellany Monday from {lowercase letters}

Here are my random Monday thoughts. :)

It's starting to thunderstorm here. I'm surprisingly super stocked {as long as there's no chance of tornados...I love storms} especially the smell in the air...ahhhh spring is here!!

But now the satellite is out and the dogs are scared....ugh.

I'm soooo excited for The Hunger Games midnight showing this Thursday {but I'll definitely hate myself in the morning...}

I wish my brother and sister-in-law {along with my niece and nephew} moved back to MPLS. I miss them... a lot.

And my best friend...she can come back too :)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Well that's all for now. Link up to Miscellany Monday if you want! Have a great night friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment