Friday, March 16, 2012

Is There Such a Thing as Perfect {365 Day Link Up}

Pin It I'm linking up to my dear friend Amanda's 365 Day Link Up at {Raising Miss Mommy}. Today's question is...
Is there such a thing as perfect?

The simple answer is no. But I believe it's human nature to always strive to reach "perfection" in whatever we do. Having the pressure to be perfect though can be very detrimental. No one should believe they have to be perfect. We all have flaws. Some flaws we can change and some we cannot. I do believe though that we see perfection in others, even though it's an illusion. We imagine that perfection exists in others, so we believe it can be true for ourselves. I used to {and still do sometimes...mistakable} believe other people are so "perfect" that it causes damage to myself. NO ONE is perfect. We are all flawed in one way or another. But our flaws are what makes us human...it's what makes us beautiful in our imperfectly shaped lives. 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Our imperfections are most definitely what make us who we are and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! And they most certainly do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post??? Love your answer :) and I agree!

    ReplyDelete