Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ten Day You Challenge {Day 2: Two Songs}

Pin It
Today is day two of the Ten Day You Challenge: Two Songs. I love music so much that it was hard for me to choose just two. I thought it was best to share the two songs I love right now {I tend to listen to songs I love over and over and over again :)}


1. Green River Ordinance ~ Dancing Shoes

"In a world
That gets lost in making plans
Just be my woman
Yeah, and I will be your man..."

I'm in love with this song right now. Anytime it comes on my XM, I turn it up and start singing along {I bet I give some people driving past me a real laugh}. It's such a sweet and loving song. If you haven't heard it before, you definitely have to give it a listen!

2. Jason Mraz ~ I Won't Give Up

"I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up"

I'm a sucker for love songs...and this one is phenomenal. This song is very raw and real and speaks the truth about love. I love that. Again, if you haven't heard this song...you gotta check it out!

What are YOUR two songs your loving right now? :)

2 comments:

  1. i always listen to songs i love over & over until i play them out :) i'll check out your songs for sure! two of my all time repeated songs are probably spirit in the night by bruce springsteen and lay lady lay by bob dylan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes!! Gotta love the classics! :)

    ReplyDelete