Friday, March 16, 2012

10 Day You Challenge {Day Five: Five Foods}

Pin It
Today is day five of the 10 Day You Challenge: Five Foods. I LOVE food. Overall I try to eat healthy, but sometimes you just have to treat yourself. Here's a list of my five favorite foods...

1. Sushi. By far my favorite food. I would eat sushi every day if I could. Give me a Philadelphia roll, Caterpillar roll, and some sake {salmon} nigiri...and I'm one happy lady! Nom nom nom!!

 2. Bread and Cheese. Yes, I could make a meal of just bread and cheese {think a big fresh loaf of Italian or sourdough bread and good cheese}. I'm not a big dessert person...so to me...bread and cheese are my dessert. Ugh...so delicious!


3. Pasta. Again with the carbs {if you haven't caught on...that's my weakness.} I love me some yummy pasta! I'm not too picky...pretty much love it all! I'm a biiiiiig believer in making some noodles...adding some butter...and just throwing on a whole bunch of cheese...put it in the microwave...melt the cheese a little bit...and BAM. Yummy in my tummy. :)


4. Couscous, Tofu, and Nori. It needs to be all three to complete the dish. Sounds weird...but it's delicious...if you're into rice-like grain, bland tasting tofu, and seaweed {yes Nori is seaweed.} It's very good for you...fills you up...but doesn't make you feel FUUUULL
{if you know what I mean....kinda like sushi.} I grew up eating this and it just kind of stuck with me.

this is my photo of a meal I made last week




5. Seafood. I love {almost} all seafood...especially lobster, shrimp, scallops, and crab. It's always a nice treat to get lobster and scallops especially, because I don't eat them often. But boy when I do....YUMMMMY! 



Okay, now I'm REALLY hungry. Mmmmmm what to eat now? :)

I'm going to have to continue {Day Six} on Sunday, because we're going up north to Lutsen for the weekend for a skiing/snowboarding trip! Can't wait!! :)

1 comment:

  1. lOVE crab legs drowned in butter and LOVE LOVE LOVE pasta, butter, and parmasan cheese. :D {I thought I was weird for that but I'm not the only one. :D}

    ReplyDelete