Friday, June 22, 2012

Week Through Photos

Pin It
These weeks seem to be just flying by recently! I can't believe July is already quickly approaching. I guess the sayings true, "time flies when you're having fun!" And you know what, I am! Life seems to be sorting itself out and it feels so nice. 

Here's a look into what I've been up to this past week...

enjoying my cup (or two) a day of jasmine green tea
momma/daughter love :)
they're such free spirits...rolling down the hill...loving life :)
i never get manis because i always do my own a couple times a week...but one of my clients wanted to show me what the new gel nails were all about. it's awesome because it's your real nails but it last for over 2 weeks! i normally have longer nails but unfortunately i've picked back up the bad habit of chewing on them when i'm stressed (hopefully this will help break the habit again!)
i could stare at this face all day...everyday!
went to a live-broadcast for one of my co-workers (who just so happens to be my best friend!) and our on-air talent got...yes...botox...live. it was hilarious!
my "HI MOM!" picture (don't worry, I wasn't driving at the time)
my best friend's thank you letter...she warms my heart and soothes my soul :)
 Bring on the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment