Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On The Spot

Pin It
I love involving my man on my blog because he's such a big part of my daily life. It's so nice to know that he actually reads my blog and wants to partake in my "blogging life". Awhile back he did Q&A which I found through another blog and it was really fun! So, I found another questionnaire online and started asking away...here's what took place :)

1. If I could choose one thing of yours to get rid of, what would I choose?
The red trucker hat of mine {it's been in retirement for awhile so I could care less haha}

How would you complete this sentence? My significant other is a natural-born_______
 ....mother {awww :)}

Complete this sentence: I knew I had found the love of my life when ________
...I sang to you and you let me {he used to sing all these funny songs to me...Andrew is by far the most tone deaf person I've ever met :P}

What celebrity woman do I say I most admire? 
Jessica Alba, but back in the day it was Jessica Simpson {I think he got confused with admire vs. envy of looks and style haha but he's right on that}
  
If you told me that tomorrow you would do any one item from my to-do list, what would I choose? take the dogs out {he tends to lack in this area}

When did you last give me flowers?
 January 15th for our 6 year anniversary.

What one thing do I have too much of?
 I don't think you have too much of anything {good sign...I have to keep him thinking this way haha}

When I was 13 years old, what did I want to be when I grew up?
 A mom {haha right again...but I also wanted to be an actress}
  
What do I fear the most?
 Not achieving all your goals

What kind of present would I like best?
A big diamond ring {a diamond ring would be just fine babe...doesn't have to be big ;)}

What would I consider my ideal job? 
Being a mom and owning a creative ad agency {pretty accurate :)}

Well that's all for On The Spot...
join in and ask your significant other to find out what he would say about these questions {it's fun, I promise :)}




No comments:

Post a Comment