Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

Pin It
I had such a busy, yet amazing, weekend!
I'm so thankful for these beautiful summer days...
 they make me feel so blessed to live in Minnesota.

andrew and i enjoyed the beautiful summer weather on our friend's yacht :)
at a restaurant right off the lake with some friends.
baby boo :)
andrew and i hit up a rooftop bar to watch the soccer game. awesome views.
the two greatest girls alive!
reason #3283298 as to why i love Minneapolis :)
bella with her uncle {aka my best friend's fiancee and bella.} 
zo zo being silly...and hot haha
VOTE NO sticker :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting to love Minneapolis just from looking at these pictures. A beautiful weekend is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer photos lady! It looks like your living life to the fullest!

    http://jjlalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Minneapolis is definitely under-valued! And thanks...I definitely try! :)

    ReplyDelete