Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Love Is In The Air

Pin It
Love is truly in the air right now. And it's a beautiful thing. My best friend since the age of five got engaged last year and the wedding date is quickly approaching! I remember being little girls and dreaming about someday falling in love...getting engaged...and then becoming a wife.

And 20 years later, here we are only a few short months away from watching her put on her Cinderella white wedding dress and walk down the aisle and become a wife! Watching Samantha get married means more to me than just my best friend getting married. It'll be the ending of one chapter and the beginning of the next, where she'll now have her husband as her other half.

Throughout the majority of my life, we've been each other's missing piece to the puzzle, each other's sisters and soul mates... and it's almost as if the torch is being passed.{I'm getting very emotional right now...whew} I've always been very protective of Samantha, because of her beautiful and ever-loving heart that I've never wanted to do anything more than to make sure she was happy.

And she is...with the man she will marry September 22nd, 2012. And I'll be standing by her side as co-maid of honor, balling my eyes out on one of the happiest days of my life...
witnessing my best friend's dream coming true by marrying her new best friend.


Two weeks ago we celebrated Sam's bridal shower. I finally got the photos from her sister, so I thought I'd share some from the happy day! :)

love birds :)
sam's sister, mother, and the beautiful bride herself!
the most incredible person on the planet!! {and i mean that!}
playing a game where for every question she got wrong about the response her fiancee gave on a q&a, she had to put a piece of bubble gum in her mouth.... {see that other beautiful woman in the picture laughing...she's my other best friend/sister. we're the three musketeers...charlie's angels...you get the point :)}
that's what happened at the end of the game hahaha
from left to right...our friend's mom, my momma bear, and my two best friend's momma's :)
{most} of the bridal party! from left to right...louise (bridesmaid), me (co-maid of honor), anastasia (co-maid of honor), allison (bridesmaid), kiera (matron of honor)
bridal party with sam's junior bridesmaids :)
see? it's love! :)

2 comments:

  1. what a great best friend (both of you)! new chapters are amazing. congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I certainly am blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete