Sunday, June 3, 2012

Filled With Love

Pin It
This weekend was incredibly low key for me, but at the same time it was filled with so much love.

Friday night we got our official t-shirt's for playing our last softball game. We became legit...obviously.
Saturday night Andrew and I stayed in...watched movies...and took a lot of awesome random photos. This is the real me... with zero makeup...laying on the couch with our pups. We're pretty silly as you can see... :) 
Bella obviously is super thrilled with us...
We'll have to teach Bella this face next time
Okay...okay. I might be completely in love with my little family {zo zo was passed out at this point}
Kisses for my baby...as always :)
Bell is SUCH a daddy's girl :)
can't you tell?? :)
Today I enjoyed the amazing sunshine with a great book :)
Of course zo zo had to get a photo op :)
Just my best friend and I today...oh, and she happens to be my mother too. How did I get so lucky??

4 comments:

  1. What a PERFECT weekend! And seriously, you are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty without make up on! Sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dog!


    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone!! Your comments just made my day! And thanks Diana...they are the best :)

    ReplyDelete