Monday, June 4, 2012

Grill Time

Pin It
We finally got a grill and we couldn't be more excited! I'm not a big meat-eater, especially red meat, but there's just something about grilling brats and burgers in the summer. 

That being said, now that we have a grill, it's time to start adding some fun new patio furniture and accessories to the balcony! We've been doing some looking around, but haven't locked down on anything yet. Here's some ideas I have for the balcony so far...


I love this, but not a fan of those pillows.
(all furniture and accessories from West Elm)
perfect ottoman
Great simple and modern chairs. Great for all weather.
I definitely want to get some plants now and I'm loving these vases.
A great modern way to have plants outside...plus it definitely conserves space, which we need.
I love this end table.
A new blog I recently discovered called Black & Eiffel created their very own herb garden. I'm definitely going to try this out because I am a huge fresh herbs person. 
We got the grill from Andrew's parents because it's a really nice one, but it needed a few new parts. I'm very proud of Andrew becoming Mr. Handyman and he fixed it up all by himself. Tonight is our first grill experience at our home...let's hope it all goes well. I'm very excited we have the whole summer to enjoy all things grilled! Maybe even Andrew will become the grill master. He looks like a natural already...don't you think? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment