Friday, June 1, 2012

Week in Review

Pin It
TGIF! I'm so happy it's Friday! For some reason having a short week made the week go longer...weird, huh? Here's some photos of what I've been up to this week! :)

sunday mimosas on memorial day weekend. yummy yummy!
hey cutie :)
zo zo doesn't understand spaces...AT ALL. so she just lays on top of her sister.
the light at the end of the tunnel. crossing the street to the park with the girls one evening :)
sunbathing on our balcony reading a book over the weekend with the girls
had the waves going one day

i love wearing summer heels!
what happens when andrew takes my phone and uses siri. he added himself as my boyfriend and changed my name to... yes, 'sexy bitch' haha {no my number isn't all messed up, i crossed it out so i don't have any crazies try call me}
my dad burned me a cd. he still makes his own covers for them...yeah, my dad's kinda awesome.


2 comments: