Friday, June 8, 2012

Another Week Has Come And Gone

Pin It
It's been a good week.
Overall, I have no complaints.
You can't really beat that I guess.
Here's some photos of my week..

love me all things gold
out to dinner one night...oysters galore
my best friend, kelsey, and i after her first wedding dress alterations appointment {i'm a proud MOH :)}
one night the pups were being extra lovey and cuddly..they both curled right up next to me and fell asleep :)
celebrating mytalk 107.1's 10 year anniversary!
this photo is actually a couple weeks old, but i just got it from my friend who took it. it was taken before our softball game. :)

I'm off to our softball playoffs tonight.
 Then Saturday we're heading to my best friend's cabin {pictured above} to celebrate her birthday.
Cabin, lake, grilling, beers, and good company?
I have a feeling it's going to be a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment