Monday, June 18, 2012

An Incredible Weekend

Pin It
It was truly a great weekend.
Friend and family time,
there's nothing better.

we went out downtown on friday night. one of my favorite things about summer in minneapolis are the awesome roof tops!
went to my parents house in wisconsin to celebrate my mom's birthday and father's day. pretty flowers for a beautiful woman!
living such a rough life...per usual ;)
zo zo wanted to send a pic to her daddy while we layed in bed (at 9:30pm on a saturday night haha)
enjoying the beautiful sunshine on sunday
momma/daughter time :)

celebrating my amazing papa on father's day! he is truly the most hilarious, loving, most strong-willed person i've ever known. he's taught me more than i could ever express!
my brother and his daughter :)
bella and zo zo wanted to wish their daddy a happy father's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment