Friday, June 15, 2012

Momma's Birthday

Pin It
Today is a very special day.

62 years ago today, the world was blessed with the life of Charlotte Louise Ryan.
The most selfless, loving, kind-hearted, ever-giving, beautiful woman to walk this earth.
And I'm blessed more than anyone...I get to call her mom.

My mom has been and still is everything to me and I would be utterly lost without her.
If I ever need proof that a higher power exists, all I need to do is look at my mother. She exemplifies the meaning of irrevocable, unconditional, and ever-lasting love.
She is my heart and soul.

A few years ago, I gave my mom a bracelet that had a quote by Herman Hesse that read...

"If I know what love is it is because of you."

I know what love is, because of my mother. She has taught and showed me more about love than I could ever express. She has made me into who I am today and I couldn't be more thankful. If I can be just half the person, wife, and mother she has been, I will be content.

My mother brings light to anyone she touches. She truly impacts every person she meets by her kindness and selflessness. She is the greatest daughter, sister, wife, mother, and grandmother!

So, on this very special day, I'd like to say

Happy Birthday Mom...
You are simply the greatest!


No comments:

Post a Comment