Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little White Blouse

Pin It I'm all about mixing and matching different articles of clothing to create entirely new outfits {makes me feel that I'm wearing new clothes even when I'm not!} One of my favorite staple item that I have in my closet are flowly blouses. They are easy yet stylish at the same time. So recently I challenged myself to pair the same simple white blouse with three completely different looks. Here's what I came up with! {And did I mention the blouse cost only 20 bucks??}

{Heartbreakers blouse, jeans, shoes. Express clutch and jewelry}

1. A great look for going out on the town or for dinner with friends! I'm absolutely loving bright jeans right now...they are so fun and brighten up any outfit!
{Heartbreakers blouse, shoes, jewelry. Francesca's Collections watch. Express jeans}

2. A great work outfit! These pants are a staple in my closet for work. Work might not always be the most fun, but it's always nice to dress up and feel good!

{Heartbreakers blouse, shoes, jewelry. Francesa's Collections watch}

2. I think this would be great for a date night {even though Andrew hates these type of pants haha} They add an entirely different look to the simple white blouse!

I also attempted to do the sock bun that I posted about a while ago {here}. There's literally a sock in there...crazy huh?? What do you think??


Well there you have it friends...some fun fashion for this Tuesday evening! :) 

4 comments:

  1. So funny, even though I was supposed to be looking at the blouse, I wanted to comment on how great your bun was! Then I saw the last picture...haha. Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sock bun... so easy to do and it looks good too ;) And I am loving the bright skinnies too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING outfits!!!
    I really like the one with the pink pants!
    I also love the channel bag!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete