Monday, April 16, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Pin It
I was absolutely delighted when I found out that I was was chosen for the Liebster Blog Award from Robin at {Sunshine State of Mind.} Stop by her blog, you'll love it!


The Liebster Blog Award is for up and coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers. My little blog is slowly growing, and I am honored for anyone who stops by! :)

Rules:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the award to. Must have less than 200 followers. 
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 
3. Post the award on your blog. 

4. List the blogs you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award. 
5. Share five random facts about yourself.

The blogs I give this award to are:


Cinthya from {Sniffles and Giggles}

Anastasia from {The Daily Digest}

Louise from {Loula's Corner}

Jennifer from {I Wanna Feel That Fire}

Random Facts About Myself

1. Ever since being a Gymnast, I find myself pointing my toes subconsciously. For example, when I'm doing my hair or brushing my teeth, I'll randomly notice that I'm standing as if I'm ready to start a gymnastics move. I only started realizing I did this about a year or so ago.
2. You know the lids of fountain drinks that originally were used to push in which kind of drink you wanted? Well, ever since I can remember, I always have to push all of them in. And if I don't, it'll bug me until I do. Weird, I know.
3. My middle name is Leigh. I'm named after my mom's midwife. I already told the story on here once...but I was born at home with only my five and seven year old brother. I came earlier than planned so my dad was traveling and my mom's midwife didn't get there in time for my delivery. 
4. I don't like watching sports on tv, but I love going to live games {except hockey...not a fan.}
5. Both Andrew and my ancestor's changed their last names when they moved to the United States. 




5 comments:

  1. congrats! I won this award recently too and it was so exciting! I love your fun facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I point my toes all the time too! Must be from my 14 years of ballet. One more reason I'm glad I nominated you :) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to write up my post when I get home!! Thank you Cathryn!

    ReplyDelete