Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wisdom Wednesday

Pin It
Today is Wisdom Wednesday of course....so here's some wisdom folks! :)

Those Irish people know their stuff {I'm Irish fyi haha} but I couldn't agree more about this. Sometimes all you really need is a long hard rest...or one of those over the top, crying because you're laughing so hard moments...those are the best! :)
I believe life is what you make of it, and if you don't take risks...you'll never grow!
This statement couldn't be more true. I've been guilty of this before {who hasn't?} but it's done nothing but harm to myself. As I've gotten older, I've learned to truly judge someone by their character, and NOT by what you may perceive someone as. It'll harm you more in the end. 
Love isn't about the show. It's about what two people share throughout the simple moments. Lately I've been trying to soak in these simple moments with Andrew...the way he kisses my forehead, and hugs me from behind, or just the simple text during the day telling me he loves me. That's what truly counts the most.


I hope you have an amazing evening! Make it count! :)

6 comments:

  1. Please put your followers list on your wall sweetie, so I can follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! following you too hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog, and I like it. Thanks for the inspiration, I love quotes like this.

    I'm your newest follower ;)

    Shauna
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete