Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5 Reasons I'm Committed to my Significant Other {Linky Party}

Pin It
I'm joining up again to {Moments That Define Life} linky party, listable life. I know I'm a day, but I didn't end up finishing it until this morning. This week's prompt is...

5 Reasons I'm Committed to my Significant Other

1. He won't ever give up. At the end of the day, no matter what has gone on or how bad of a fight we've gotten it...I know he'll be there. I've had trust issues {and still do to an extent} that once the going gets tough...I'll be left {due to past friendships and a relationship} but with Andrew...I know deep down he'll never leave me. I truly believe he loves me unconditionally.

2. He lets me be me. Andrew has never asked me to change for him {yes...we as human beings always need to constantly be changing and growing as individuals} but he's always let me be just me....the good and the bad. I've never felt like I had to be someone I'm not around him...from literally day one. It's the best feeling in the world to not have to feel pressured to be someone you're not. 

3. He sees the best in me...even when I don't see it. Whether it's physical or mental, Andrew has always sees the best in me. He sees my worth...my value...and my potential. And he'll always remind me of it. I also know that no matter what I look like, whether I feel ugly and fat {harsh I know} he still sees me as beautiful.

4. He holds me accountable. I think it's very important in relationships to hold each other accountable. Andrew always pushes me to be a better person and to work towards better goals and "things"{vague I know} in life. I respect him for that {though I may not always show it.} I know he wants to see me succeed in whatever I choose...and will stand by my side...helping and guiding me along the way. 

5. He'll be an amazing father. Even though we don't have children yet, I know Andrew will be an incredible father. He is the most loving, adoring, and caring man I know. I get a glimpse of it everyday by the way he is with our dogs {it warms my heart.} And to know the man I'm with will be an amazing father and caregiver to his family is one of the most significant reasons why I'm committed to Andrew. 

us in 2008 I believe :)

1 comment: