Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wisdom Wednesday

Pin It
Happy Wednesday friends! 


{{Here's some wisdom to add to your life!}}

How I view marriage. It really is something you do each and everyday.

YOU are allowed to take hold of your own life!!

Such a simple phrase, but it really makes you think. You have no real understanding as to what is going on "behind-the-scenes" of someone else's life...remember that.

I would do anything...anything for my family and true friends. If I could, I would take everyone's burden and hardship just to make them happy.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quotes, I really like them!
    New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quotes, and so how I feel too!

    ... Shauna ...
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! And Jessica, I'll be sure to check out your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete