Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend in Review

Pin It
It's Monday already....can you believe it?? The weekend seemed to fly by {per usual} but it was overall a good one! It's what I'd call a busy...yet lazy weekend.

Friday I got done with work a little early {gotta love holiday's} and took the pups outside to enjoy the amazing sunshine!

sisters! love their faces haha
me and my girls :)
Afterwards, Andrew and I headed to Passover dinner with his family. Although Andrew and I aren't what you'd classify as religious...it's always very interesting to learn new traditions when it comes to Judaism. Andrew's mom and I were talking about how I'll have to learn the fun ways they do Passover dinner for our children someday! :)

Saturday morning was relaxing...just what I needed!

 coffee and gossip mags...the best

I then started to clean and organize yet again {does it EVER end}?? But we DID buy a new duvet cover that I'm loving! We definitely have a theme going when it comes to the condo...think dark browns and neutrals {Andrew and I always joke because it's pretty much the color of our dogs haha} So for our duvet, we decided to add a little more color...with charcoal grey {not really for much added color...but still!}

not the best photo...but you get the point
  After the major cleaning mode, we went to the American Reunion movie {eh, it was okay} and then headed over to my best friend's nephew's birthday! 

happy birthday jack!
my best friend's fiance and Andrew...don't they just look adorable in those hats ;)
playing with Jack's new hulk gloves...fairly accurate ;)
Saturday night we debated going out but clean sheets and a brand new fluffy duvet cover was too hard to resist....

lying in bed by 10:30 on a Saturday night haha
doing this :)


Sunday wasn't much of an Easter for me because my parents went to Kansas to visit my brother and his family. It was spent doing more laundry, cleaning, and organizing {I think I deserve some major brownie points from the bf...what do you think? ;)} 

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Bring on a brand new week! :)




4 comments:

  1. furbabies enjoying the sunshine really is the best.
    as is punching people with hulk fists!
    and fifty shades of grey???? NO WORDS. just amazing.
    you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing alllll about these fifty shades of grey books, I really must get them so see what all the fuss is about!
    Cute pic of you laying in the bed and with your pups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I love of course everything about this post - jack's cute pic, the boys in their hats and YES that book. PLEASE FINISH IT! Kinz and I have been texting... She is reading the first now...

    *Confession* I was so distraught after I finished the trilogy that i am currently into the 3rd book for the SECOND time!! I am OB-FREAKING-SESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fifty Shades of Grey is AMAZING!!! Halfway done with the first book! :)

    ReplyDelete