Sunday, April 15, 2012

La Crosse Trip

Pin It Happy Sunday friends! Like I mentioned on Friday, a couple of my girlfriend's and I headed to La Crosse to visit our friend Katia and her husband who moved there last fall. It was such a fun trip!! There was lots and lots of laughs {so good for the soul!} I truly have the most incredible friends anyone could ask for....I would be lost without them! 


Here some photos of the trip! Enjoy! :)


yummy snacks before dinner on Friday night {we were spoiled the whole trip!}
amazing friends :)
Louie, their adorable pup!
hiking the bluffs
cherry trees :)
more beautiful flowers :)
it was beautiful on the top
stay classy wisconsin hahaha
we went to a park along the river
my best friends are AWESOME
Katia and I at dinner on Saturday
On the way home, I grabbed cheese curds from the gas station and coincidentally they are from Spooner...my hometown {what are the odds??}


What did YOU do this weekend?? I hope whatever it was...you enjoyed yourself...because that's really what life is all about, right? :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! It looks very beautiful there ..
    Shauna
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing weekend! And the pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys looked like you had an amazing time! You should cherish the friendship you have, they all look dear!

    And that puppy face. I melt.

    ReplyDelete