Thursday, February 2, 2012

Five Reasons Traveling to Colorado is a Must (Listable Life)

Pin It
I'm really excited to join in on the fun from Moments That Define Life's linky party listable life


I chose to do Five reason traveling to Colorado is a must

{Numero Uno} Breathing taking views. Colorado has some of the most beautiful views I've ever seen. There's something so peaceful once you've hiked for miles and miles and finally come out to the clearing on the top. It really puts things in perspective on how tiny we are in this big BIG world. 



{Numero Dos} White Water Rafting. I've never had the desire to go White Water Rafting, but decided to not miss out on the opportunity when all my friends wanted to go. Boy, am I glad I decided to do it! We went to Clear Creek Rafting in Idaho Springs. I know you can White Water Raft in many places, but being able to do it down a river surrounded by giant moutains is truly a remarkable experience!



 {Numero Tres} Red Rocks Amphitheatre. The Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison is a surreal experience. Nothing can prepare you for how truly incredible it really is. When we were there, we saw Dispatch, which was all the more amazing. Red Rocks was by far the most phenomonal music venue I've ever been to.



  
 {Numero Quatro} The night life. Colorado, specifically Boulder, has a fun and unique night life. The famous Pearl Street is a hot spot to find great bars and restaurants where you can find lounging, dancing, and even bull riding! The Lychee Martinis there are simply the best too! 



 {Numero Cinco} My best friend lives there. The best reason of all to travel to Colorado is because my best friend since the age of five moved there a few years back. It really doesn't matter what we're doing, as long as I'm with her. She is truly one of the most remarkable human beings alive and I'm blessed to have her in my life. Colorado is a lucky lucky state to have her! :)


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Colorado. It really is one of the most beautiful states I have ever been too. Driving the winding roads through the mountains is so serene and I just love it. If only there were a Navy base there....Thanks for linking up this week! I posted all the upcoming prompt options through March under my Listable Life tab. I hope you'll link up again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Colorado is such a great state! And thanks for the fun prompt options...I'll definitely be linking up again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete