Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sledding Isn't Just for Kids

Pin It
Last weekend, my boyfriend and I packed up the dogs and headed to Wisconsin where my parents live . Despite how much I absolutely love the city, it's nice sometimes to get away from the chaos and be surrounded by nature. My parents live on 200 acres...so literally. :) It was a nice break with a lot of lounging around, eating mom's home cooked meals, laughing hysterically playing Catch Phrase (one of the best games EVER), playing poker, and of course sledding! I felt like a kid again screaming my head off while we went down the hill. But I don't remember sledding being so exhausting....I guess some things do change (note to self...I need to start getting back into shape!) 

sledding with my man
home made craisen scones
blue moon and poker

No comments:

Post a Comment