Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ABC's Of Me

Pin It
A. Age – 25
B. Bed size – queen...would give anything for a california king though (sleeping with my man and two dogs isn't always the most comfortable haha)
C. Chore that you hate – i generally love cleaning because it relaxes me and makes me feel less stressed. but cleaning the bathroom (particularly the toilet and shower) is not what i call fun.
D. Dogs – bella and zoë...the sweetest, most adorable pups alive!
E. Essential start to your day – cuddles with my pups and a kiss from my man (however sleepy-eyed and unhappy we may be in the morning...which is a lot haha)
F. Favorite color – i love pretty much all colors.
G. Gold or silver – both! 
H. Height –5'5"
I. Instruments you play – love to sing...does that count? i also rocked it out on my trumpet and flute in middle school HA
J. Job title – account executive for the cw twin cities
K. Kids – proud dog mommy to bell and zo zo. kids are definitely in the future though :)
L. Love life - happily in love for six years :)
M. Mother’s name – charlotte louise...the best mother in the entire world (no but seriously)
N. Nicknames – most of my friends call me cat
O. Operations - arthroscopic elbow surgery 
P. Pet peeves – throughout the years i've tried to become more tolerant with my pet peeves...but three things i don't think i'll ever be able to fully accept are: liars, exaggerators, and people who discriminate (this is something i am extremely passionate about) Judge someone by their character, not by the color of their skin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation etc.
Q. Quote from a movie – any quote from liar liar or elf
R. Right or left handed – right
S. Siblings – 2 older brothers and one lovely sister-in-law 
T. Time it takes you to get ready – depends on what i'm getting ready for...but anywhere from 30-60 minutes
U. Underwear – no comment
V. Vegetable you hate – i pretty much love all veggies
W. What makes you run late – deciding what to wear
X. X-rays you’ve had – head, arm, elbow and both ankles
Y. Yummy food you love – i could eat sushi everyday
Z. Zoo animal – i love all the animals...but some of my favs are giraffes, monkeys(even though their faces make me sad sometimes), and the penguins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment