Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All You Need is Love

Pin It
With today being Valentine's Day, I found it appropriate to talk about this little thing called love. 

I've been in love for over six years, and though it hasn't always been easy...I could not imagine my life without him. True love for me is that you simply never give up. That at the end of the day, you look at each other knowing that you would be lost without each other. Love takes an immense amount of patience, understanding and a whole lot of give and take. 

To me, love is about the little things...not just receiving chocolates and flowers on a hallmark holiday. Love is about the simple "I love you's" and the random kisses. It's about coming home at night knowing you won't be alone...the way you can fight and be the most stubborn you've ever been and make up 10 minutes later. Love is the comfort of knowing that despite your faults and mistakes, you won't be judged or looked at differently. It's at the end of the day, knowing you have a best friend, lover, confidant, and soul mate all rolled into one imperfect person who happens to be perfect for you. 

Happy Valentine's Day! 

january 2006. our very first photo together. 



august 2007


october 2008
december 2009

september 2011
january 2012

1 comment: