Friday, February 17, 2012

Favorite Spring 2012 Fashion Trends

Pin It
To say I'm obsessed with fashion is an understatement. I love everything about it.s Fashion is such a fascinating way to express myself creatively. Having a sense of style has nothing to do with how much money you have. It does have everything to do with having the right "eye" for putting together essentially art on your body. Fashion has always been the single one thing that I've never been insecure about. I enjoy taking risks and looking at things a little differently. That being said, I've been reading up a lot lately on the Spring 2012 fashion trends. I always love seeing new and fun ideas that I can take and make my own. So without further ado, here are my top five favorite trends of this upcoming season. 

Favorite Spring 2012 Fashion Trends

1. Tangerine

(from left to right: Vivienne Tam,  Christian Siriano, Jenny Packham)

2. Black on Yellow

(from left to right: Oscar de la Renta, Nicole Miller, Yigal Azrouël)


3. Crop Tops
(from left to right: Oscar de la Renta, Ohne Titel, Proenza Schouler)


4. Graphic Florals

(from left to right: Prabal Gurung, Lela Rose, Altuzarra)

5. Neon
(from left to right: Nanette Lepore, Jason Wu, Ruffian)

No comments:

Post a Comment