Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Twenty Five Random Facts {Linky Party}

Pin It
I decided to join {Perfectly Imperfect} blog's post on...

Twenty Five Random Facts About Me

1. I am obsessed with water with lemon. It's my favorite drink.

2. I'm much more of an introverted person than people may think.

3. I do my own nails 3-4 times a week. It's an addiction.

4. I was born at home. My dad wasn't there yet because I came early, so it was just my mom, my seven year old and five year old brother (the mid-wife was late too). 

5. I have the biggest fear of flying.

6. But for some reason I managed to go skydiving.

7. I live in Minneapolis now, but grew up on 200 acres (no farming...nothing...just a whole lot of land)

8. I was the biggest tomboy growing up...playing cowboys and indians with my brother, swimming in swamps, helping my neighbors on their farm, and even helping catch chickens when the were butchering (in case you didn't know...when you cut chicken's heads off their nerves are still going crazy so they run around without their heads) I CAN'T believe I did that.

9. My favorite food is sushi.

10. I hate voice mails.

11. I grew up in the same house for 18 years.

12. Since then I've moved 8 times. 

13. I have the greatest nieces and nephews in the world (no I'm not biased...they really are the best)

14. And the greatest dogs.

15. I'm the Maid of Honor to my two best friend's weddings this year and I couldn't be more honored. 

16. The farthest I've traveled so far is to Ecuador for my brother's wedding.

17. I look foward to traveling even farther.

18. I can't wait to marry and start a family with Andrew.

19. I have the greatest mother to ever exist (don't believe me...meet her)

20. I'm obsessed with Apple products...you'll find me either on my Iphone, Ipad, or MacBook Pro at any given time...it's a problem.

21. I'm very much a right sided brain person.

22. For the first time in my life, I can say I truly hold no animosity or ill will against anyone.  I've made peace with anyone who's done me wrong in my own way. It's such a liberating feeling.

23. I would be completely content living in MN the rest of my life, but also wouldn't mind moving away for a few years before we have kids.

24. I'm learning to love to cook more and more.

25. I love crocheting.


What's YOUR twenty five random facts about YOU? :)

3 comments:

  1. It's funny that I pretty much knew ALL of that... maybe minus the chicken heads. ;) I especially love #15.... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly agree with #19.
    I'm loving this!
    I'm gonna try to do it. 25 is a lot, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I never told you about the chicken story, Kels!! haha

    And Wendy, what about #13? :)

    ReplyDelete