Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wedding Season Is Upon Us

Pin It
It's officially wedding season
I love everything about weddings...
the way the groom is so nervous right before his bride walks down the aisle,
but then gets the biggest smile on his face once he sees her...

I love the speeches, the first dance, and the dance with the parents...
I love that there's hundreds of people at one event to simply just,
celebrate love.

On Saturday we drove to Waterloo, Iowa to celebrate the wedding of one of Andrew's friend's from college. It was such a blast. We got to see a lot of college friends that we haven't seen in years! 

We ate, drank, and danced

Congrats to the two love birds!

all dressed up!
my super hot date :)
college friends :)
some awesome men with the happy groom :)
there was a bit of a cake mishap haha
dancing the night away!
this may or may not be late in the night...haha
babes and me :)
having a bit too much fun? NEVER!


We're back in Minneapolis, and I'm not going to lie...
it feels nice to be home.

Now, this is our plan for the rest of the day :)

2 comments: