Friday, July 20, 2012

My Life Through Instagram

Pin It
It's FRIDAY!! 
It's been a long week and I couldn't be happier the weekend is here...

I've been lacking on here with updates on my life,
 so here's some photos of what I've been up to. :)

zo zo and my "it's FRIDAY bitches!" picture ha
"my dog winks at me sometimes...and i always wink back in case it's some kind of code." hehe
after doing the gel nails it unfortunately made my nails really weak and frail. they're finally starting to grow again. my latest self-mani.
my lucky mom got to go visit my brother and his family. she sent this ADORABLE photo of her and my niece, isabella. she is just to diiiiie for, isn't she??
andrew and i went out to dinner with his grandparents...but first grandma liz showed me her herb garden. yummy!
i've been on a serious health kick. fresh fruit, pita bread, hummus, asparagus, tofu, couscous, and fresh basil from andrew's grandma :)
being sassy for some reason HAHA
bell and i have staring contests all the time...that's normal, right?
bella also sleeps with her mouth open sometimes. such a weirdo.
snuggles with my baby, per usual.
hung out with my best friend, her brother, and her nephew. my second family :)

Well, I'm off to a double-header for softball...
wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment