Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

Pin It
Happy Friday! I've been lacking on here due to the chaos of the holiday this week.
{{Happy Birthday America!}}


Photobucket


Dear 4th of July, you really rocked my world. But you also made me realize how I'm no longer able to party like I once used to. My body is still recovering.




Big Island again for the 4th of July


Dear work, thanks for not only letting me have the 4th off and get paid for it, but thank you for letting me leave at 2pm the day before (just because you rock!) Dear my Bauhaus fam, although we don't all live in the same building anymore, thanks for being my second family and always make me laugh hysterically anytime I'm around you three!


the best friend's anyone could ask for {and of course my nephew, Dashel :)}


Dear 100 degree summer heat, I love the heat, I really do. But I would appreciate not dripping sweat everytime I step out of my home, work, or car. Let's compromise and be 80 degrees. Just a suggestion! Dear Bell and Zo Zo, I missed you so much last weekend while your mommy and daddy got their party on. Although I know you two had a blast at your grandparents!


photoshoot with mama and zo zo when she got back {because i'm normal like that}
Dear Andrew, I'm very much looking forward to our roadtrip to Iowa to watch Danny and Sarah get married. It'll be a nice break having it be just the two of us... getting away for the weekend, staying in a hotel, enjoying each other, and just celebrating love. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great 4th! I have learned many times that I'm too old to party like I used to, however sometimes I still think I can and try again. Hurts every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one haha :)

    ReplyDelete