Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bloggers 411 Link Up

Pin It
I've been very much neglecting my blog lately...
I'm going to blame it on summer and also not feeling the best lately {booo!}

But I'm back... :)

Today I'm joining up to From Mrs. to Mama's Blogger 411 Link Up...




1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I've been blogging just since February of this year...although I've started and stopped blogs for at least a few years. Blogging is very therapeutic for me. It's a way for me to get out my thoughts and emotions, while being able to express myself creatively. I feel as though I'm not as attentive to my blog as of late...I definitely want to start dedicating more time here, because it's a big part of what I love to do!


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to the University of St. Thomas {I'm a very proud Tommie!}


3. Where have you traveled?
I've traveled mainly in the U.S...I've driven through a lot of states to get to a destination. But I've actually spent time in Missouri, Kansas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC., California, Colorado, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, North Carolina, Arizona...and probably more that I can't think of right now...and I've also been to Mexico and Ecuador. I can't WAIT to travel to many many more places!


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A vacation with all my family and friends!


5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Honestly, I try not to have "pet-peeves", because it really only bothers/annoys myself...I try to be tolerant...but if I had to choose things that definitely do get under my skin it would be, overly cocky or conceited people, exaggerators and liars {they tend to go hand-in-hand}, and although we have an ice machine now...I used to get super annoyed when the ice trays were empty and no one filled them up {I put ice in everything.}


6. What is your favorite movie?
This is always a hard question, because I love movies. But one movie that has always been a top contender is Independence Day!


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I'm definitely a wino {pinot grigio is my fav} but I also love vodka/sodas with a lime. If I'm not drinking alcohol, it's water all the way {jasmine green tea isn't far behind though!}


8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Blogging, reading, taking a bath with a glass of wine {my new favorite thing}, cleaning {weird, I know}, or listening to music while laying outside.


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Ohhhh tough. If we're speaking clothing, it'd need to be a department store, Bloomingdale's etc., because I don't have just one type of style. But right now I'm craving some new furniture for the condo, so I'd love $10,000 to spend at West Elm {love this place!}


10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
I have a horrible memory of my childhood and I'm sure I have tons of embarrassing moments...but I can't think of any right now. But when I first met Andrew {back in January of 2006} for some reason I became a huge klutz. Not just stumbling on the sidewalk or anything...I think I fell down the stairs 3-4 times within a few weeks of knowing him {both sober and drunk} I have no idea why, because I've never been a klutzy person. But nonetheless, I felt like a major idiot!


11. What day would you love to relive again?
Meeting Andrew again. Corny I know, but I wish I could relive it again and know how important he would be in my life {although we both had a severe instant connection the first day we met...we even kissed the first day we met...which I never do. Although vodka was involved...haha}



12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Rachel McAdams


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I've had a lot of jobs {starting work at the age of 12} but the main jobs I've had were bartender, waitress, VIP server, Marketing Intern, Leasing Agent, and then I got into Advertising.


14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
since the first day of college in 2005...friends ever since :)
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Think the book, Eat, Pray, Love...everywhere she traveled!!!


16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
our most recent softball game. a double header and we won both! {whoop whoop!}
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Being a wifey and a momma...that's all that matters to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment