Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Bachelorette

Pin It
Okay, I'm obsessed with The Bachelor/Bachelorette!
Although I know most of the time the show is completely staged,
I'm a hopeless romantic that loves just watching love.

I'm also obsessed with this season's bachelorette, Emily.
I've had a girl crush ever since she was on Brad's season.
She's genuine, spunky, kind, outspoken, gorgeous, and a hot mama!



Last night was the biggest decision thus far...
deciding between these three:

Arie, Jef, and Sean
Emily booted Sean {top right}...
And is now down to Arie and Jeff.

From the very beginning I thought Arie should be the lucky man to call Emily his wife.
I think Jef is a sweetheart, but I just don't see that real, undying connection.

Arie and Emily seem to have immense passion.
Plus, let's be honest..he's not too rough on the eyes.
I also might be a bit biased...
you know, the whole dark featured man that he is...
 I legit only love dark featured, semi-scruffy men.
{just take a look at my man :)}






Who do YOU think will win the heart of Emily?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hiiiiii (:

    I am Loving your blog!! I came across your blog through Sunshine state of mind!

    I too am an obsessed Bachelor/Bachelorette watcher! Unfortunately, we don't see eye to eye on Arie. I don't really like him. He seems fake to. As for Jeff, he's still not mature enough to be a dad and I honestly don't see Emily with either of them.

    I personally would have loved Sean because he was one of my first picks from the beginning lol.

    Either way, I hope I am wrong about none of the guys being good for Emily. She is a wonderful, truly amazing woman. Any of the guys would be lucky to have her and I hope they realize this! lol

    Anyways! I love your blog, and I hope you have the chance to check mine out and that we can keep in touch <3

    Yesi <3 xox

    ReplyDelete