Thursday, October 11, 2012

Throw Back Thursdays

Pin It
For those of you who are as obsessed with Instagram as I am,
has already heard of Throw Back Thursdays....
or rather #throwbackthursdays.

So I thought it would be fun to start my own version of it on my blog.
I don't know if I'll do it every Thursday, but thought I'd give it a try this week.

This week I thought I'd do a doggy edition to start off my Throw Back Thursdays...
(because if you follow my blog...you know I'm ridiculously obsessed with my pups!)

Bella (my first born) as a pup! I named her Bella because it means beautiful in Italian ...
and she really was the SWEETEST little thing ever! (okay...and still is :) )

Baby Zoë...this is the first photo I ever saw of her. 
I knew she was meant to be Bella's sister when Andrew and I drove nearly five hours 
(almost to Missouri from Minnesota) to get her. She's my baby!

Typical Zo Zo...even as a pup she was silly!
I love this photo of them :)
Bella just hanging on her sister...they don't love each other or anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment