Wednesday, October 3, 2012

7 Questions Link Up

Pin It
photo booth fun with my best friends. we're special.


1. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
I personally don't think I look like anyone, but the person I've been told the most is Kristen Cavallari.

2. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Ecuador. My sister-in-law is from there and that's where my brother and her got married. :)

3. Fill in the blank: Fall ________
is my second favorite season (spring being #1)

4. Would you rather have arms so long they touched the ground or feet the same length as your legs?
Well if your feet were as long as your legs, you'd probably not be able to walk. So I'll go with arms so long they touched the ground.

5. What's the first thing you do in the morning?
Well, I don't do it...but my girls attack me the minute I get up. It's like a new day has started and they can't wait for it to begin (we should all take a lesson from dogs) It's very quite sweet!

6. Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate?
Apple Cider...preferably a hard apple cider (ie Strongbow or Crispin...if you've never tried either, you are missing out!)

7. Would you rather start your life over (baby) or jump to the end of it (death)?
Start over, but only if I can take all that I've already learned. Starting over without being able to take all that I've already learned sounds atrociously exhausting.

Click below if you want to join too!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. already having the knowledge we do now would help a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photobooth picture.& if i can take all that i have learned if i can start over oh things would be so much easier :)

    ReplyDelete