Tuesday, August 14, 2012

As of Late

Pin It
My blogging has taken a back seat to the chaos of these next couple of months. Both my best friend's are getting married back-to-back weekends {September 15th and September 22nd} so there's been a lot going on! Bridal showers, Bachelorette parties, a trip to Vegas and Miami, and then the big wedding day's when they both go from Miss to Mrs! It will be one incredible, joyous, and emotional journey!

Other than wedding plans, here's what I've been up to as of late {through photos of course..}

Some iPhone pics of my best friend's Minneapolis Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party. She's the hottie next to me in the upper left pic! We're heading to VEGAS this weekend for her real Bachelorette party. {more photos to come of the Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party}
My brother, sister-in-law and my niece and nephew came to Minneapolis because my brother had a possible job opportunity. My niece, Isabella...isn't she to DIE for?? :)
My nephew, Ethan, drew a pic of me. JUST love him!
Andrew was home for the first weekend in 3 weeks...so needless to say we spent a lot of time with our girls :)
Been having fun with my nails recently!
my most recent Vegas purchase!


{BRING IT ON THE NEXT TWO MONTHS! :)} 

2 comments:

  1. just don't let your girls get a hold of those shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily they don't chew on things {especially my shoes!} ...I think they know better than to chew on momma's shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete