Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life

Pin It
{Hello...it's been awhile}

I've been incredibly busy/overwhelmed/stressed/excited/anxious lately and haven't been taking enough time to keep up with my blog, which has been unfortunate because it's such a great part of my day! So, I'm back!

Here's what I've been up to...
 

It was my best friend's birthday on May 12th {she's the hottie brunette featured above!} so we went to the Twins baseball game! Minneapolis recently got a new stadium, so it's such an awesome experience!

 
As I mentioned in my last post, my parents and I went to visit my brother and his family in Overland Park, Kansas. I'm extremely close with them so when they moved for my brother's job, I was devasted. Luckily, Overland Park is only around a seven hour car ride so it's not that bad. I'm so blessed to have such a great brother, an incredible sister-in-law {who I truly feel as if she's my real sister} and the most unbelievably amazing niece and nephew in the entire world!


{I hope you enjoy the adorable photos of my niece and nephew as much as I do!}

{{Have a great day!}}

No comments:

Post a Comment