Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thankful for My Parents

Pin It
{home sweet home}

This weekend I went to visit my parents where I grew up in northern Wisconsin. It was such a relaxing and stress-free weekend...definitely needed! I'm so blessed to have the parents I have! I truly don't know what I would do if I didn't have them in my life. I can do absolutely nothing with them and still have the best time...and that's exactly what we did! :) 

my parents and me :)
i love them with all my heart

Here's a few photos I took this weekend too {I didn't take many...}

enjoying the sunshine :)
my parents pond :)
my parents have really big windows so birds always fly into them. my dad is pretty much the 'bird whisperer' and always picks them up...gives them some water...and tries to nurse them back to life. this little birdy survived :)

{{Have a great night}}

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a lovely weekend! So happy that you got to spend time with your parents. They seem so wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete