Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Best of The 2012 Met Gala

Pin It
What I would do to be able to attend The Met Gala...the breathtaking and over-the-top gowns makes me go a little fashion crazy! Here are my top picks for this year's 2012 Met Gala...

{all images compliments of {people style watch}
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley...dazzled in this striped dress by the line with a beaded collar {designer unknown}
Amber Heard donned her date {Zac Posen's} design in a gorgeous orchid-hued bustier gown


Ashley Greene...I always thought she was pretty, but wow does she look gorgeous in this custom-designed, Donna Karan Atelier snow-white gown with sequin beading.
Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen...they always are one of the most fabulous looking couples at The Met Gala. Gisele is wearing a beaded Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown.
Jamie King...looked stunning in this ruffled red satin gown {designer unknown}
Jessica Pare...shines in a modern, golden cap-sleeve gown by L'Wren Scott gown


And my favorite look of the evening was Nina Dobrev who killed it in this Donna Karan Gown with Burnout-beaded detailing. Completely stunning.

1 comment:

  1. I adore those last 2 sparkly dresses. I am not a fan however of Tom Brady's new hairstyle haha!

    ReplyDelete