Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sick but Excited

Pin It
miserable at work...and dear god do I need to get my roots done! 
Unfortunately, the timing couldn't be any worse. . .
I have come down with a horrible nasty cold!
Fortunately though, I am entering a five day weekend!

Tomorrow, the fiance and I will be heading to my parents house in Northern Wisconsin, 
where my whole family will be (parents, brothers, sister-in-law, niece and nephew!)

This will be the first time we'll all be together since Andrew and I got engaged, 
(my brother and his family live in Kansas)
 so I'm excited to see everyone!

Then after we indulge in one Thanksgiving meal, 
Andrew and I will head back to Minnesota and spend the rest of Thanksgiving with his family.
They always do a big get together, so it will be nice to see his extended family and friends again!

Now, let's just hope I can beat this cold quickly so I don't feel horrible the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment