Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Asking My Bridal Party

Pin It



I wanted to ask my bridal party in a meaningful way, so I made the above invites to mail out to everyone...well that was the plan at least. But Thanksgiving day came, and I was in such a thankful mood that I ended up asking everyone that day. I did send the invites electronically though
(gotta love technology!) 

My Wedding Party

Maid of Honor (s)
{side note: I know it's completely unconventional and non-traditional to have three MOH's, but I'm truly blessed to have three best friend's who are sisters to me! Plus, my fiance is having two best men, so why not! :)} 

Mrs. Samantha S. - best friend 

Miss Anastasia A. - best friend

Mrs. Kelsey S. - best friend

 Bridesmaids 
Mrs. Wendy R. - sister-in-law

Miss Louise P. - friend

Miss Sami R. - sister of the groom 


Miss Mckinzie H. - friend 


Mrs. Katia M. - friend 

Personal Attendants 
Mrs. Gabrielle T. - cousin of the groom  

Miss Charlotte Haru R. - cousin

I'm so incredibly blessed to have such amazing women in my life!
 I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for every single one of them.
To know I have the support of the women that matter the most in my life, 
means more than I could ever explain... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment