Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Best Friend is a WIFEY!

Pin It
What an amazing, incredible, emotional, inspiring wedding....
my best friend is officially a wife!

You know those weddings where everything goes off without a hitch...
where everything couldn't be more beautiful or more magical...
Well, that was this wedding! 

If perfection were possible,
this was it.
Here are some photos that were snapped that night. 
I can't wait to see the professional photos and video!


the GORGEOUS bride on the way to have her "first look" with her future hubby!
their first dance :)
the bride with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece and nephew! they drove all the way from KS to come :)
the newlyweds with the bride's brother, josh, and me :)
my parents, the newlyweds, and andrew and i. one of my favorite photos :)
my handsome brothers!
andrew with my niece, isabella. melt. my. heart.
a couple photos from the photo booth. love this man forever!!
this is why we're best friends!! 
{source}
Their photographer sent them one photo at 1AM on the night of their wedding! He was awesome! 
Could they be ANYMORE picture perfect! :)

Now I'm headed to my hometown in Wisconsin tonight
 to celebrate my other best friend's wedding! 
There's so much love right now!

1 comment:

  1. She looks gorgeous! Looks like a great time. I love my close friends weddings.

    ReplyDelete