Friday, September 28, 2012

My Best Friend is Married!!

Pin It
What a month of immense happiness, joy, (happy) tears, and love.
My best friend since the age of five married the love of her life last Saturday.

It was incredibly emotional for me,
witnessing someone who's been my other half nearly my entire life,
go from Miss. to Mrs. 

I smiled a lot...
I laughed a lot....
and I cried a lot.....

There was so much love, so much joy, so much happiness...
What more could anyone ask for?
It was SUCH a beautiful and perfect day! 

Samantha let us witness the first look. Such a beautiful moment :)
First look captured by their photographer. simply beautiful. {website on photo above}
The whole bridal party {matron of honor, co-maid of honors, bridesmaids, and junior bridesmaids} Amazing people!
The GORGEOUS bride with her girls :)
The matron of honor {far left}, co-maid of honor {in the middle back}, and myself {co-maid of honor} getting Samantha dressed. This brings tears to my eyes just looking at it! :) 
The best friends ANYONE could ask for! How did I get so unbelievably blessed?? :)
SUCH a fun idea! :)
The newly Mr. & Mrs. Schmitz having an absolute blast during the reception!!:)
the incredibly happy newlyweds!! 
And their wedding video really documents what an amazing day it really was!!





After 21 years of talking about the fairy tale dream wedding....
my best friend REALLY did it! 
She's officially a WIFEY!! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful wedding!! Isn't it awesome to see a best friend get their happily ever after and better yet, be there to share it with them. Loved the video - you can totally feel the love between everyone! :)

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete