Monday, March 24, 2014

Pastels with Colbalt Blue

Pin It
I am simply obsessed with pastels right now. And although it looks as if I'm living in a snow globe at the moment, I just can't help but feel "springy" with this look. I added the cobalt blue blazer to have a pop of color! One of the best things about this look? The whole outfit cost me under $100 all thanks to Forever 21! I have some staple pieces in my closet that are more expensive, but I'm such a believer in budget buying. I tend to get bored easily with my clothes, so if I'm only wearing them a few times, why not be thrifty? My buying philosophy is that if I'm going to be wearing it multiple times a week {ie. purse, sunglasses, watch, dress/work clothes} I will spend more money, because it's a staple in my closet. If it's more of a trendy look {ie. my pastels look} I'll buy it cheap and rock it a few times!
 
Now if only the weather would cooperate with me....
 
 
 

blazer: Forever 21
blouse: Forever 21
pants: Forever 21
shoes: Lulus.com
watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment