Sunday, March 9, 2014

All Things Mint {Fashion Edition}

Pin It


It's the warmest day here in months.
To say that this winter has been utterly brutal is an understatement. 
As the weather starts to warm up, my spring fever for clothes starts to kick in.

Currently, I am obsessed with all things mint. It's such a fun and unique color that looks good on blondes or brunettes and porcelain or tan skin. It's a win/win, right?

Here are some mint inspired fashion that has got my mind thinking and my wallet already hurting.

ALL THINGS MINT


I've always been more of a Michael Kors fan when it comes to watches, but when I saw this Marc by Marc Jacobs gold and mint watch, I want gaga over it! It's the perfect mix of classic, yet adding a bit of color without it being too overpowered. I can think of tons of outfits I could wear with this already.


What I really love about these pants from ASOS is that I could dress them up for work or dress them down for more of a casual look. I also love the sleek, high-waisted look. Yeah, these may end up in my closet tomorrow. 


There are so many reasons why I love this swimsuit. First off, I love the style. It's simple, yet I love the cutouts on it. Second off, it's mint {duh}. And lastly, it's only $12.80. Yup, Forever 21 does it again.


I love this dress with the mint and perfect gold detailing around it. I could find a ton of reasons to rock this dress for spring and summer. Add a blazer to dress it up and to add even more of a polished look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment