Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thinking....

Pin It
I can't believe how much I've neglected my blog. Every time I find myself keeping up with it, I feel better. I've found putting my thoughts, inspirations, whatever it may be, out there...I have a sense of calmness...almost a de-clutter of my inner self. Unfortunately, when life gets chaotic, I feel that it's very easy to ignore myself and focus on everything else. The other unfortuante part is that when life does get crazy, the last thing I want to do is focus on yourself. And so the circle of internal struggle continues...
 
That being said, I'm making an effort to keep up with my blog again. I don't even know if anyone reads this, but ultimately I do it for me. It's my own piece of time I set aside for just me and my thoughts.

So, here I am....

Trying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment