Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Picture This Tuesday

Pin It
Starting today, every week I'm going to start a Picture This Tuesday blog post. Photography has always been a passion of mine that allows me to release some of my creative juices. I'm in no way a professional photography, nor do I try to act like one. Even though my photographs are simply a hobby, it brings great joy in my life when I can capture a perfect moment for someone. This brings me to my first Picture This Tuesday photo of one of my dear friend's daughter. I captured this photo last night while I was over there visiting. This little monkey sure makes it easy to get a great photo, because she is truly the happiest most expressive baby! She is a photographer's dream! There's just something about being around babies that makes all your worries seem to disappear.



1 comment: